Project Cycle Management (PCM)
5 (five) days
12 – 15 February 2018
Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom – Thailand or similar
Project Cycle Management (PCM) is the method employed by many NGO’s, UN agencies and non-profit organizations to carry out and manage their projects and programmes. Learning PCM is important for submitting successful proposal and solicitation of funding from donors worldwide. PCM course will equip the participants with enhanced designing and management tools to tailor projects more adequately to meet the needs of the beneficiaries.
After attending participants will be better able to:
- Understand NGO’s , UN agencies, and global non-profit organizations quality requirements for project / program proposals.
- Understand and prepare high-standard logical frameworks.
- Identify and formulate projects through a participatory approach.
- Write sound project documents.
- Assess the quality of a project document.
- Manage and control your program /project fund.
- Improve the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) of the projects / programs.
- Organize and steer evaluations contributing to policy formulation and the strengthening of learning capacities of the projects or organizations involved.
- Become a more professional manager of projects and programs.
Day 1: Assessment
- Define the issue to be investigated
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Situational Analysis
- Problem Analysis
- Objective Analysis
- Alternative Analysis
Day 2: Planning
- Logical Framework Matrix
- Intervention Logic
- Assumptions (Risks Analysis)
- Indicators & Source of Verification
- Work Plans
- Resource and Cost Schedule
Day 3: Implementation
- Introduction to Implementation
- Prior to Implementation
- Conducting a Startup Workshop
- Elements of Implementation
- Leading & Managing
- Organizing Work
- Managing the Team
Day 4: Monitoring
- Introduction to Monitoring
- Levels of Monitoring
- How to Monitor
- Cost Control
- Report Writing Tips & Graphical Data Presentation
Day 5: Evaluation
- Introduction to Evaluation
- Evaluation Areas
- Evaluation Procedure
- Methods of Evaluation
- Issues in Evaluation
- Participating in an Evaluation
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and cases.
Program Managers, Project Managers, Functional Managers, Team Members, Grant Proposals Writers and all those responsible for designing, managing and delivering successful projects or keen to learn more about the project life cycle and improve their project management skills.
- US$ 2250.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.