4 (four) days
27 – 30 April 2020
Galleria 10 Hotel Bangkok – Thailand or similar
At the end of this program, participants will be better able to independently conduct result-oriented selling activities in a professional manner, including but not limited to:
- Build their ability to engage customers fully during the selling process
- Gain the critical skills to develop solid business relationships while improving sales performance.
- Improve their selling ability and become world-class sales professionals.
- Acquire critical skills efficiently through learner-focused activities.
- Concept of professional selling
- Need satisfaction selling
- Consultative selling
- Identification of customers’ needs, wants & expectations
- Pre sales call planning & preparation
- Sales communication skills :
- questioning & probing
- body language
- Features, benefits, value selling
- Preparing and delivering high impact sales presentation
- Customers’ attitudes and how to handle them
- Effective post sales call follow-up
- Sales negotiation techniques
- Order closing techniques
- Developing and maintaining mutually beneficial customer relations
A proper mix of lectures, Q&A, discussions, exercises, case studies and role plays.
- Sales Executives / Representatives / Officers
- Sales Managers & Supervisors
- Marketing Officers / Supervisors / Managers
- Customer Service Officers / Supervisors / Managers
- All who must provide a significant contribution towards achievement of company sales objectives
- US$ 1800.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.