5 (five) days
- 17 – 21 February 2020
- 14 – 18 September 2020
Galleria 10 Hotel Bangkok – Thailand or similar
This program is designed to expose participants to best practices in managing Invitation To Tender (ITT). At the end of the training, the participants will be better able to:
- Understand the process of tendering
- Prepare effective ITT
- Manage the tender invitation process
The topics covered will include:
- The concept of effective tender management
- The tendering process
- The tender team
- Tendering methods
- The prequalification process
- Preparing invitation to prequalification
- Evaluating prequalification requests
- Preparing invitation to tenders
- Pre-tender meeting
- Receipt of the tenders
- Tender evaluations
- Post tender meetings / clarifications / negotiations
- Announcing the winner
- Concluding the agreement
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
The program is designed for Project Managers, Contracts Managers/Officers, Project Administration Managers/Officers, Project Engineers, Procurement Managers/Officers and all those who must provide significant contributions towards successful tendering.
- US$ 2250.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.